1 dozen party wings (or regular chicken wings)
1 t. of each:
ginger root powder or 1 T. of fresh ginger
curry powder or turmeric powder
cayenne-As many shakes as your family likes. We're a 4 shake family. This equals a medium spicy rating.
1/2 teaspoon of pink Salt
black pepper to taste
1 Tablespoon almond butter or other nut butter
Juice from half a lemon
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Place wings in a container with a tight lid. Sprinkle about 2 1/2 teaspoons of the dry ingredients over the wings.
3. Snap lid on tightly and shake the wings. Leave in refrigerator until you're ready to bake the wings. No longer than two days. A few minutes or overnight creates an equally delicious dish.
4. Add almond butter and lemon juice to remaining dry ingredients and whisk into a paste. At this point it would be beyond rediculously delicious to add a few drops of doTERRA ginger oil and/or lemon oil.
5. When you are ready to bake the wings, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Spread on a parchment lined or unlined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes (ovens vary).
8. Allow to cool about five minutes. Then, toss the wings in cashew mixture until coated and serve!