1 dozen party wings (or regular chicken wings)
1 t. of each:
ginger root powder
As many shakes as your family likes of cayenne powder. We're a 4 shake family. This equals a medium spicy rating.
1/2 teaspoon of Sunfire Salt
black pepper to taste
1 Tablespoon cashew butter
Juice from half a lemon
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Place wings in a container with a tight lid. Sprinkle about 2 1/2 teaspoons of the dry ingredients over the wings.
3. Snap lid on tightly and shake the wings. Leave in refrigerator until you're ready to bake the wings. A few minutes or overnight creates an equally delicious dish.
4. Add cashew butter and lemon juice to remaining dry ingredients and whisk into a paste. At this point it would be beyond rediculously delicious to add a few drops of doTERRA ginger oil and/or lemon oil.
(See that whisk in there? It's an antique Pampered Chef. Here's one that's available now.)
5. When you are ready to bake the wings, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet or better yet use a Pampered Chef Large (stone) bar pan (without parchment) found here.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes (ovens vary).
8. Allow to cool about five minutes. Then, toss the wings in cashew mixture until coated and serve!
Note: You can easily make this recipe ketogenic by subbing almond butter for cashew butter.