Not sure when pancakes became a breakfast food??? There is literally the word CAKE in the name!!!
Enjoy these pancakes as a treat that treats you right!
Included are: good fat, good protein, good carbohydrates and good deliciousness!
1 small to medium banana
1 T. coconut oil for pan
drizzle of honey or sprinkle of cinnamon
(heat pan to medium heat)
1. mash banana in a bowl
2. add egg (s) and whisk together
3. when pan is hot, add coconut oil
4. pour 1/4 cup portions into pan (about 3 at a time)
5. the batter will bubble a little but not around the edge like traditional pancakes...when you see bubbles, flip the pancake
6. cook for just under a minute
7. repeat with the rest of the batter, it doesn't store well, so use it all